Each print is made to order, the current turnaround time is:
- Unframed prints - Please allow 2 weeks
- Unframed Express option: 1 week. These items will be prioritised at the printers and shipped directly with a next day signed-for service. For a fast turnaround, they will be wrapped safely in tissue paper within two pieces of cardboard which is the fastest way to get them to you safe and sound.
- Framed Prints - Please allow 3-4 weeks.
Your print is made to last with archival quality inks and papers. Printed onto Canson Rag Photographique which is 100% cotton, acid free and OBA free, museum grade, white fine art and photographic paper.
Each print comes with a certificate of authenticity which you can keep for your records.
For your print to arrive ready to go straight up on the wall, I offer a bespoke framing service. Prints are mounted with a 2” Soft White mount and finished with a 30mm smooth white frame.
Framed prints are shipped by courrier directly from the framers for security and safety.
- 8x8” & 12x12” prints are backed with acid free board and then wrapped with a vegetable starch cello which will naturally biodegrade in compost sites. (Will last for 12 months, please keep cool and dry).
- 36x24” prints are wrapped in tissue paper and shipped in a tube due to size.
- These are carefully wrapped with safety in mind and are shipped by courrier directly from the framers for extra security.
My books are printed in the UK in small batches.
I picked a layflat binding with a matt lamination on the cover - I fell in love with the samples and couldn’t imagine having them printed any other way. As it sounds, the lay flat binding... lays flat, which makes it easier to see the full page illustrations and has a beautifully reassuring thickness to the pages. They make a beautiful gift.
The printing process takes up to three weeks. If the books have gone out of stock temporarily, they will be available for pre-order for the next batch.
What age are the stories for?
Mr Bear: All ages! If you're looking to gift this to a child, 0-10 is a safe age range for the Mr Bear books. Here are some comments which might help:
- "You are so like one of favorite authors/illustrators A.A. Milne. I am 76 years old and I still find great pleasure reading about Pooh and his friends. Now we have a new friend Bear. Ps This is the first fan letter I have ever sent!"
- "You make me feel like a kid again, I'm 70"
- "We've read each story this evening and she's asleep hugging them now" (Age 7)
- "I've just ordered for our first Grandchild due at Christmas, can not wait to share these beautiful stories with them"
Love Never Dies: Written with children in mind, but this has provided comfort to many adults too.
Just As You Are: This book is a collection of heartfelt illustrated stories which are filled with messages about coping with fear, pressure, failure and much more. It is a book which can be read at all ages and will speak to an adult audience as much as it will have an impact on younger readers too.
UK orders are sent with Royal Mail, 1st, 2nd or Signed For.
Books and Prints can be delivered worldwide. International orders are sent tracked and signed for peace of mind. Please note that there have been some delays with shipping due to covid and that customers outside the U.K will be responsible for any import duties and local taxes.
Framed Prints are sent via courier.
Each print is made to order, so refunds can’t be given unless there is a fault with the product. Your happiness matters greatly to me, so if there is any disappointment with your print, please do get in touch to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please notify me of any returns within 30 days of receiving the time. Items should be returned with a tracked shipping service.
Please notify me of any returns within 30 days. You can read more in my refund policy here.
- Most of my illustrations are created with a combination of traditional pencil sketches and digital work. I use Procreate and Illustrator for the digital elements. Nothing will beat pencil and paper, but I have grown to love drawing with the iPad too.
I have currently paused taking on commissioned work while there are a few big projects happening. If you have something in mind, please feel free to get in touch here with details of what you'd like to be illustrated be added to the waiting list.